Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do you have Love?

Do you have love?  We are all searching for love.  Sometimes
people don't know how to search for real love.  There are many
who confuse love with so many things.   If you don't know
how to really give love...then how do you know when you
are receiving "real" love.  One way I know love is in my belief.
Being a Christian I have found true love in Jesus.  What
more can you ask for when He died on the Cross for us.
Talk about self sacrifice and true love for each and
everyone of us.  So when you go searching for love make
sure what you are giving is the most you can give.  You
will have no regrets no matter what happens. 
One thing I remember in searching for that special
someone is I want them to love me no matter what
happens to us or to me.  So many stories of people
leaving others because they couldn't stand next to
you during the hard times..the tough stuff life throws
at us.  Find the one that will love you whether you gain
weight, get a horrible sickness, loose everything and
more.  Those are the people to hold on to.  True
partnership.  Now think about it....who in your life is
like that?  If you have someone, even one person
tell them how much you appreciate them! 
What do you think love is and are you giving back?
Love to all!
Carrie

11 comments:

  1. Heey:)) LOVE ur blog. its very nice. Wanna follow each other?
    kisses
    XX


    lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post and your blog!

    We should Follow each other :]
    http://tiaology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!!
    Hope you're enjoying your day!!! :-)
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, nice blog! :)
    http://theredberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!

    I recently that 'Immanuel' means 'God with us'. It has now become my favourite word because it reminds me of God's love for each one of us. I love this post.

    Just discovered this blog too and have followed.

    Thank you for your lovely comment over on my blog. I love reading blogs with a positive Christian message (like Tiffany's) it helps set me up for the day with the right attitude.

    Much love
    Laura
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. following back. thanks for nice comment !

    check out my new post lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    kisses XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog!
    Kisses, Elisabetta

    Bread, Butter & Fashion - www.breadbutterandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice blog. Love is not prioritized enough.

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for the nice comment on my post!
    I'm following you!

    http://lillispace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! :)

    www.thecocotimes.com
    www.thecocotimes.com
    www.thecocotimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww i am impressed I realy like your post:) hope to hear from u soon again! if u want we can follow each other:)

    love delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete